Love is in the air!情人節必備10句「戀愛」用語快收

生活中心/綜合報導

Love is in the air!充滿粉紅泡泡的西洋情人節腳步近了,瀰漫在空氣中的愛情氣息越來越濃!《VoiceTube HERO》也整理出幾句很應景的「戀愛必用語」,不論是熱戀中或處在單戀、暗戀階段都適用,讓你談情說愛,還能長知識!


▲充滿粉紅泡泡的情人節腳步近了!(圖/取自免費圖庫Unsplash)

1. be attracted to 被…吸引

[廣告] 請繼續往下閱讀.

I think he’s attracted to you.
我覺得他被你吸引了。

*補充*
be attracted by,是指對某人或某事物有興趣,但理智還在;而用 to 就是幾近瘋狂的程度了!

2. love at first sight 一見鍾情

It was love at first sight when they met, but it didn’t last long.
他們兩個一見鍾情,但這段感情並不長久。

[廣告] 請繼續往下閱讀..

3. crush 暗戀;迷戀

I have a crush on her for a long time.
我暗戀她很久了。

4. one-sided love 單戀

*與單戀相關的句子*
I was born again because of your love, but I died of the same reason.
我因你的愛重生,但也因此而死。

[廣告] 請繼續往下閱讀...

I love dreaming, because in my dreams, you’re actually mine.
我喜歡作夢,因為只有在夢裡,你才會是我的。

Loving someone who doesn’t love you in return is like trying to fly with a broken wing.
愛著一個不愛你的人,就像是嘗試用壞掉的翅膀飛翔。

5. flirt 調情

Are you flirting with me?
你在跟我調情嗎?

6. woo 追求

Some people do everything possible to woo the ladies they like.
有些人為了追求心儀的女生願意做任何事。

7. swoon 神魂顛倒

I’m not going to swoon over you like every other woman who stares at you.
我才不會像那些盯著你看的女人一樣,對你神魂顛倒。

8. have/get butterflies in one’s stomach 緊張

Whenever I have to speak in public, I get butterflies in my stomach.
每當我必須在大眾面前講話時,我就會很緊張。

9. to be in a relationship 交往

I’m in a relationship with Alex.
我跟 Alex 正在交往。

10. romance 戀情

They didn’t want anyone to know about their romance.
他們不想讓任何人知道他們的戀情。


▲愛在空氣中瀰漫。(圖/取自免費圖庫Unsplash)

*同場加映*

趁著情人節來臨之際,再教你幾句耍肉麻的話:

1. There are 3 words that take one second to say, one hour to explain, but one lifetime to prove: I love you.
    有三個字只需要一秒即可說出口,需要一小時來解釋,但需要一輩子來證明,那就是「我愛你」。

2. Those who smile when you smile, are either fools, or someone who loves you dearly.
    那些因為你笑他就笑的人,如果不是傻子,那就是真的很愛你。

3. Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress.
    選擇跟讓你快樂的人共度人生,而不是跟你必須取悅的人。

4. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    情人眼裡出西施。

5. We are destined to be together.
    我們是命中注定要在一起。

6. I am so into you.
    我對你著迷。

7. Whatever happens tomorrow, we’ve had today.
    無論明天發生什麼事,至少我們還有今天。